PAKISTAN: +92 (300) 4344 663 

USA: +1 (877) 899-VISA (8472)  




Please reach us at if you cannot find an answer to your question.
  1. Applicant must be physically fit (in good health conditions to perform the work);
  2. No formal educational requirements for Labor Visa
  3. No Formal Language Test/Score required, only minimal English Communication
  4. Commitment to work with the employer for a minimum of one year
  5. Resume/ CV

We highly recommend taking some English-speaking classes before you apply so you can perform well in the job interview.

 Under the EB-3 visa, spouse and any dependent children can apply and come with you. 

Dependent children are any unmarried children of yours under the age of 21. 

The total charges below includes lawyer and legal/government fees with premium processing of 24 months.

If you are applying with spouse and kids dependents, add $1,500 for each additional dependent applicant.

One/Primary Applicant:  $20,950

Fee breakdown for One/Primary Applicant:

  • $715 Form I-140 Filing Fee
  • $600 Asylum Program Fee
  • $2,805 Premium Processing Upgrade (Optional but RECOMMENDED)
  • $345 National Visa Center Fee per person (for Visa)
  • $235 USCIS Immigrant Fee per person (for Green Card)
  • $12,750 US Attorney Fees for Case Filing 
  • Our Consulting Fee:  $3,500
( Applicable additionally only If you are already in the U.S.)
  • $1440 Form I-485
  • $260 Form I-765 Filing Fee
  • $630 Form I-131 Filing Fee

Primary Applicant + Spouse: $22,450

Primary Applicant + Spouse + 1 kid: $23,950

Primary Applicant + Spouse + 2 kids: $25,450

Primary Applicant + Spouse + 3 kids: $26,950

Primary Applicant + Spouse + 4 kids: $28,450

Above mentioned fees (Government, Attorney, and Consulting) are subject to change without any prior notice to new clients. The clients who have already paid will only pay the incremental government fees, if any

50% advance payment is required to initiate the process. 

The remaining 50% before filing Form I-140 with the USCIS after the PERM approval. (in 9-12 months)

If the applicant fails to clear the Employer’s Interview (if required), the full 50% fee will be refunded within 30 business days.


In the case of withdrawal of application by the client before the PERM filing OR in the event a case is denied at the PERM stage, 100% of all fees paid by Client shall be refunded to the paying party within 60 days of being notified of the final adjudicative decision EXCLUDING $1,000 consulting fee paid to USIC Ltd.




In the event a case is denied at the Form I-140 processing stage, legal fees paid by Client shall be refunded to the paying party within 60 days of being notified of the final adjudicative decision, EXCLUDING administrative costs of $750 by Attorneys and $2,000 consulting fee paid to USIC Ltd., and Government filing fees.




In the event a case is denied at the I-485/Consular Processing stage, only legal fees paid by Client shall be refunded to the paying party within 60 days of being notified of the final adjudicative decision, EXCLUDING administrative costs of $1,500 by Attorneys and $3,500 consulting fee paid to USIC Ltd., and Government filing fees.

All Government fees paid after PERM approval are NOT refundable.


There shall be no refund before USCIS decision is made for the Form I-140 or I-485/Consular Processing fees, if the Client cancels or causes a denial to occur by not cooperating with the immigration process or failing to disclose an immigration disqualifying matter (such as a criminal charge, a serious health issue, any prior immigration violation, etc.).



Any cancellation of the process by client after PERM approval, but before the Form I-140 is filed, shall incur a $5,000 fee which is not refundable.


Finally, there will be no refund if there is a denial at consulate interview due to lack of English-speaking ability.


The following documents will be required to start the visa process:


  • Unexpired Passport copies of the primary applicant and all dependent children
  • Birth certificates of the primary applicant, spouse and all dependent children
  • CNICs of adults
  • Marriage Certificate. (if married)
  • Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA
  • Police clearance certificate for each person above 21 years of age. (this is required later at the time of Consulate Interview)

The ideal age range is from 21 to 55 years as long as you can perform well in 8 hours shift. 

Both male and female applicants can apply for this visa category. 

We have multiple employers in our network who are looking to fill the positions. We will let you know the open positions and arrange the interview for you, if required.

There are several types of jobs available in the USA. Examples are;


  • Fulfillment/Packing centers for E-Commerce companies
  • Fast Food Restaurant chains.
  • Home Healthcare/ Caregivers (females preferred)
  • Hospitality / Hotel Staff / Cleaning Crew  /Janitorial 


Check the JOBS page on top of the website for current openings.

All over the USA wherever positions need to be filled by the employers.

All over the USA wherever positions need to be filled by the employers.

Yes, if you are applying with your spouse, your spouse is free to work at any other place. No restrictions applied. 

You will get paid a reasonable wage rate based on Department of Labor requirements. 

After landing in the USA, as soon as possible.

You will get your SSN and apply for a Driver’s license so you can commute to work if you want to drive. Usually, this takes 2-3 months. So technically, after three months, you will join the employer immediately.

If you prefer not to drive, as soon as you receive your SSN, you must start your job.

Based on your city location, you will choose either the US consulate in Karachi or Islamabad.

Under this program, a joint application is filed between the employer and employee with the Department of Labor. In the event the employee fails to fulfill the job duties (i.e. suddenly leave the job) there is a high possibility that the employer can file a complaint with the Department of Labor which may result in the termination of his/her Green Card. It is recommended that you stay with the employer for at least one year to avoid any issues such as this.

The requirements are the same as if the applicant is living in Pakistan.

The only change is that the applicant will appear for an interview in the foreign country where he legally lives on a work permit or permanent residency visa.

The process is the same as your country of birth is Pakistan. 

The immigrant visas work based on your country of birth instead of your country of Citizenship.

For example, if you were born in Canada but have a Pakistani passport, this EB-3 visa is NOT for you.

Another example: If you were born in Pakistan, but carry a Denmark Citizenship, you are eligible to apply.

Another example: If you were born in India but have a Pakistani passport, your wait time is TEN years.

It is advisable that the Primary applicant schedule an interview where both spouses can appear. 

If it is not possible, then the primary applicant will appear in a foreign country alone. 

Later on, after getting his visa approved, he can pursue a dependent visa from scratch. It will take 12-18 months to get the spouse, and kids’ visas approved.

Normally, if you have decided on the position you will be applying for, and you have cleared the interview, you will get the visa based on the truthfulness of the information provided on the application. 

During the process of USCIS working on your case, if they require more documentation from you or reject your application, you can reapply for another position.

If you choose to appeal, it may take one additional year to get through the approval process.

Once you obtain your Green Card, you will apply for a Social Security card with SS department. Your SSN allows you to work in the United States, pay taxes, and conduct business with financial institutions. It is essential to have an SSN while living in the U.S. 

To file adjustment of status, all the family members on the application must be present in the USA. 

If the primary applicant is in the USA and the rest of the family members are living overseas, adjustment of status will not work.

As a Green Card holder, you will be able to apply for U.S. Citizenship and get the passport. Below are the requirements you must fulfill:


  • Be at least 18 years old at the time of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
  • Be a permanent resident (have a “Green Card”) for at least 5 years.
  • Show that you have lived for at least 3 months in the state or USCIS district where you apply.
  • Demonstrate continuous residence in the United States for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400.
  • Show that you have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400.
  • Be able to read, write, and speak basic English.
  • Have a basic understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).
  • Be a person of good moral character.
  • Demonstrate an attachment to the principles and ideals of the U.S. Constitution.

With an EB3 visa, the foreign workers can go to the US, live there permanently and work without having to obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). After a few years at the same job, they can also switch employers and job positions. They get the Green Card and are required to pay all taxes applicable to them. They are also allowed to travel within and outside the US, as well as live in a different state in the US than the one they first moved to.

You can be eligible to apply for a US passport after you spend 5 years in the USA as a Lawful Permanent Resident. Naturalization is the way that a noncitizen not born in the United States voluntarily becomes a U.S. citizen. 

 Before you can apply for naturalization, you must meet certain eligibility requirements. Depending on your situation, different requirements may apply to you. Please check out the link:

YES. You are the ideal candidate because if you have at least 24 months left to complete your degree program, you can file adjustment of status before your F1 visa expires.

You do not need to go back to your country. Your interview will be held in the USA.

YES. You can apply for adjustment of status and get the green card for yourself and for your family, if they are present in the USA.

You need to accept the job and go through the same process as a regular applicant.

Unfortunately, kids over 21 age cannot come with you on your visa. They can either apply separately for an EB-3 visa OR you can sponsor them late on your own.

A denial of a non-immigrant visa does not prevent you from getting approved for the green card. You can still apply and eligible for EB-3 visa program.

A denial of a non-immigrant B1/B2  visa does not prevent you from getting approved for a green card. You can still apply and be eligible for the EB-3 visa program.

If you are still waiting for H-1B or haven’t had a luck in the past, you are eligible to apply for EB-3. It depends on you that you opt for a labor job instead a specialized skill job.

You will have access to healthcare in the United States as an EB3 visa holder. However, the cost of medical treatment and related expenses in the US are among the highest in the world.